Singer is a company that has been around for over a century by continually providing the best sewing machines to become the most trusted brand around. The company has also been focusing on integrating new technology into their products. Now the company has introduced the computer-controlled sewing machine that makes stitching better than before. Singer One Sewing machine and Singer Curvy 8763 are revolutionizing the way people are making new stitches out there with its new and impressive features. Today, I going to focus on Singer One sewing machine reviews.
Benefits of Customers
Many people who are into sewing will always look for ways to provide the best stitches as demanded by clients. The introduction of the Singer One Sewing machine made it possible to handle the different types of basic and complex stitches. The machine goes further to provide a large working space for the sewer to work on the large projects. The use of the LED lighting system makes it possible to have better visibility when working on any project.
Features of Singer One Sewing Machine
- Singer One Sewing machine offers 24 inbuilt stitch designs that a person can choose. The machine offers a direct stitch selection that makes it easy to the set the optimal stitch size for different uses.
- With the SMARTSHIFT threading system, you can guide the thread directly to where you want it to pass. The system ensures that you get the perfect stitch that the client needs.
- The use of QuickView Stitch setting control makes it easy to adjust the optimal setting for a perfect stitch. The LED light will indicate whenever there is a change.
- The presence of DROP and SEW Bobbin system eliminates all the time you have to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Now you only have to drop and sew!
- The Presser Foot Sensor ensures that the presser foot is in the right position for a great and easy start. The machine will alert you if the presser foot is not in the right position.
- Singer One Sewing machine offers 3 LED lights that illuminate the sewing surface. The LED lights make sure that you can have optimal viewing while sewing. The LED lights are long lasting and stay cool even when used for a long time.
- The sewing machine has an extra-large sewing space. Such space provides a spacious working space to the person working on large projects.
- The Singer One Sewing machine provides a smooth sewing operation that most people would love to get.
- The sewing machine provides quiet performance as compared to most of the other sewing machines in its category.
- The use of automatic needle threading is something that provides a lot of convenience to many people.
- The machine is computerized makes it user-friendly when it comes to performing some complex sewing activities.
- For those who are beginners in the field of sewing, they can easily make the complex stitches, as the sewing machine has many inbuilt stitching options.
- You get adequate lighting from the LED bulbs that is necessary for efficient sewing in a poorly lit room.
- If you have some large projects to work on, the Singer One Sewing machine provides a large working space.
- The built-in stitches are amazing designs that many people would use to enhance the design of the final product.
- The LCD panel provided on the sewing machine has a low resolution
- The instructional DVD included with the machine after a purchase is seen to be generic to many people. The instructions sometimes can be confusing.
- The foot pedal must be unplugged if you want to use the button for starting and stopping the machine.
- There can be a bit of struggle when working with very thick materials.
- The machine has many plastic parts that make it feel not worth its value.
You can read more review via CraftyChica’s clip on Youtube:
Small Tips to maintain and clean your sewing machine
- To properly maintain and clean up the machine, you need to read the manual very well and get introduced to all the parts of the machine properly.
- When you need to clean up the machine, unplug the machine first. Remove the needle and then the bobbin. Clear the bobbin to remove the dust.
- After cleaning up the bobbin, start cleaning the bobbin case and remove the gunk and lint from the subtle parts of the bobbin case by using canned air, brush or vacuum. After that, set the parts in the right place properly. Thus, you should clean up the machine several times a week.
- Dusty place can damage the machine. So, keep it in a clean place free from dust and moisture. Another important thing is- you need to change the needle several times in a week to keep it in the perfect condition.
Whenever buying a sewing machine, the buyer would want to be assured about the efficiency and any new features that will make the sewing work easier. The Singer One Sewing machine provides many benefits that make the sewing work fun. The machine has the capability of sewing in 24 different stitches. Many people who had a problem with getting the complex stitches right, can now do it by using this machine. The company also gives an impressive 25-year warranty. That is a lot of confidence that has been put in the machine. If maintained properly, the machine can outlive its recommended warranty. Finally, the machine provides high stitching speeds, making it easy to work on the large projects faster.