Janome as a company has been offering creatively inspired machine for a long time now. The company’s focus is on creating machines that are full of features but still easy to use by any person. The experts and beginners both like the Janome sewing machines. The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing machine is the perfect machine for those people looking to create new garments, work on quilting projects and handle home décor projects. Below you will get to know more about this sewing machine and why people love it.
Benefits of Using the Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine
It is not every day that you find a mechanical sewing machine that allow you to customize the stitch length and width. The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing machine presents you with the capability to adjust the stitch width up to a maximum of 5mm and length to 4mm.
Stitches and Buttonhole System
Having 18 built-in stitches for a mechanical sewing machine is something good for the brand. Not many mechanical sewing machines would have such many built-in stitches. In these 18 stitches, you do get utility and decorative stitches that are essential for handling all your stitching projects. There is still a 4-buttonhole system for making the buttonholes easily on the fabric.
Easy Stitch Selection System
Stitch selection is quite easy as the control panel is in front of you. The manufacturer made it easy to choose the stitches by incorporating all of them on a dial. Switching from one to another should be easy. It is a great tool for beginners who are looking to use different stitches in their projects.
Faster Sewing Speed
The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machines can easily reach speeds of 830 stitches per minute. Such speeds are impressive for completing the projects faster. Not many mechanical sewing machines can reach such high speeds.
More upgrades for any Mechanical Sewing Machine
Despite being a mechanical sewing machine, you can expect it to have more features than an average mechanical sewing machine. Most of its operations are refined to enhance its performance. You do get upgrades such as making the machine jam proof. It is easy to load the bobbin in the machine just like the automated machine. Winding the bobbin is easier in this machine as compared to any other mechanical sewing machine.
Free Arm Sewing Capability
Free arm sewing is convenient for some people. The sewing machine comes with an extension that can be removed easily so that you can use free-arm sewing. During this time, you can adjust the needle to five different settings.
- Stitch adjustability from 0 to 5 mm in width
- It has a top loading bobbin
- Presence of a quick reverse button
- A mechanical bobbin winder is incorporated in the machine
- It has a total of 18 built in stitches as compared to 14 for Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine
- A 4 step manual buttonhole system
- An adjustable upper thread tension dial
- An easy stitch selector dial
- It has the capability to stretch stitch width and length
- The machine presents a solid and sturdy construction for durability
- Expect to experience smooth and precise stitching from the machine
- An easy drop in bobbin as compared to other mechanical sewing machines
- The machine can handle the thick fabrics and heavy projects easily
- It has a variable needle position that is not present in a number of other machines in its category
- Easy buttonhole stitching with the 4-step buttonhole system
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine has fewer decorative stitches as compared to Singer and Brother Models costing the same price or less.
- The machine does not come with a case
Who Needs this Sewing Machine?
This machine has a lot of functionalities that makes it flexible for different projects. This machine would be perfect for someone looking to work on quilting, home décor, and crafting projects. This is all because it has 18 built-in stitches that support different stitch design that you might have in mind. It is still a powerful machine that can handle many projects without breaking down easily.
It is easy to see that the benefits of the Janome Magnolia 7318 outweigh the cons making it good for different applications. The manufacturer includes a number of quality accessories when buying the sewing machine. These accessories should help you work on different projects easily. The machine has a sturdy built that anyone would want in a machine that would be handling heavy projects. Overall, this machine is perfect for different sewing needs that you might have around.