Janome as a company makes sewing machines that are both for skilled and beginners in the sewing field. All those who have used machines from this company would admit that it offers better quality and professional results for the completed projects. The Janome DC2012 Sewing machine is another product from Janome that is here to offer more features than most sewing machines. The machine is designed with the idea to inspire creativity and innovation while using it. This sewing machine is computerized to even make your sewing work easier and faster.
Benefits of the Machine
More stitch designs
The machine offers 50 built-in stitch patterns. These patterns are important for utility and decorative sewing. Such a feature makes the machine applicable to sewing different projects. 50 patterns is a large number as compared to other sewing machines in its category that offer far much less.
Easy to operate control panel
The control panel of the machine makes it easy to operate even for beginners. The control panel allows you to access the different types of functions that run the machine. The manual provided with this machine offers adequate guidance on how to operate the machine. If you have any difficulties, the support team from the manufacturer is always ready to help.
The LED screen is backlit making it easy for operating even at night. The screen indicates the type of stitch and function selected. The navigation buttons are made large enough for easy selection of the different stitch designs.
Improved machine durability
It is not easy to get people choosing a sewing machine that is not durable. The sewing machine is likely to be used in different projects that need consistent performance from the machine. Luckily, there is Janome DC2012 Sewing machine that is durable. The manufacturer used a sturdy construction to ensure better durability for the machine.
Better warranty on the machine
The warranty of any machine can speak a lot about the quality of the parts used in making it. For this particular machine, the manufacturer offers a limited 25-year warranty. It is not easy to find many machines having such long warranty periods. For 25 years, the company will be at your service whenever you need them.
- It has a superior feeding system (SFS)
- 50 built-in stitches for utility and decorative stitching
- Auto lock capability
- A reverse stitch button for the reserve stitching capability
- Fully automated sensor buttonhole
- A convertible free arm necessary for circular stitching
- It has a speed control slider
- Presence of a built-in needle threader
- A comprehensive manual to get you started is included when buying the machine
- The machine provides high-quality stitching by using SFS
- It includes many presser feet as accessories
- The machine is regarded as good for quilting
- It is a quiet and smooth machine
- The hard case covers the whole machine, thus offering more protection
- It has the capability of sewing through the thick and thin materials
- The included automatic buttonholes do work great
- The machine could benefit from a better carry handle
- It is a 110-volt machine that would be hard to use outside the US
- The machine struggles with the heavier fabric
Who Needs the Janome DC2012 Sewing Machine?
Stitch quality is important if you really want to keep your clients. Expect to find the best stitch quality when using this machine. The high quality stitch capability helps you to work on garments, quilts or any other sewing project that demands better stitching. It is not easy for the machine to jam during the stitching process. Since the machine is so easy to use, it is the reason it makes it to the list of the best sewing machines for beginners.
The Janome DC2012 Sewing machine has been in production since 2010 and is likely to stay in production for a long time to come. The main reason is that the machine has gained popularity over the recent years. It is all about what it can offer to the user. In the future, we can expect that the manufacturer will offer more features as an upgrade to the machine.
It is easy to say that the machine is perfect for people looking to sew clothing and home décor. The presence of the 50 built-in stitches makes it easy to handle the different types of stitching activities. You can work on garments or skip to the decorative part too. The machine controls are all in the right places; it should not be hard to use the machine.