The Brother LS2125i Sewing machine is a small, compact, lightweight and full of great features for any person who is a beginner at sewing. It is still an affordable sewing machine that should transform your enthusiasm for sewing into actual sewing. Get to know how to sew those decorative stitches with the built-in stitch patterns. In this review, you will learn why this sewing machine always appears to impress people who are beginners in the sewing field.
Benefits of using the Brother LS2125i Sewing Machine
It is a lightweight and portable sewing machine
For those who are students in sewing, they would love a portable sewing machine for learning purposes. You can carry it to the required location for tutoring and back with it to your home. This machine is built of lightweight material that makes it possible to carry it around without ever feeling that it is a burden.
Easy decorative stitching capability
A good number of decorative stitches are provided for you to make beautiful garments. All you have to do is select the decorative stitch that you like, and then start sewing. The decorative stitches included can be applied and modified for different applications.
It produces high-quality stitch patterns
The stitches are even and with proper density just like in any other high-end sewing machine. Having the proper density in a stitch is important especially for the buttonholes. You should have perfectly aligned stitches when sewing with this machine
It is excellent for beginners
The Brother LS2125i Sewing machine is commonly on the list of sewing machines for beginners for many reasons. One reason would be that the machine is easy to set up and sew with it. The manufacturer provides a comprehensive manual for any beginner to handle a sewing project. It is still a perfect machine for a beginner to learn and master the skill of sewing.
It is a flexible machine
It is flexible in the sense that it can handle different types of sewing projects. An example is when the free arm can be converted to make the machine act as a flatbed sewing machine. Such a feature makes the machine to have more uses than before. You can still use the free arm to sew the narrow sleeves whenever needed.
You get value for your money
There is no doubt that you will get value for your money provided that it is a sewing machine from the Brother brand. The machine is affordable for those people looking to save on budget but still want a reliable machine. It comes packed with a number of features that will help you handle different types of stitching activities at home.
- The machine has a four step buttonhole sewing capability
- Presence of a lever for easy forward and reverse stitching
- With 10 in built stitches, here are more stitching activities to do than most people would expect
- It is equipped with a foot pedal for easy controlled operations
- It is lightweight and easily portable based on its design
- It comes with a bilingual manual: English and Spanish
- It has a soft cover handle for better portability
- Built-in storage space for storing the sewing machine accessories
- It is a perfect machine for handling everyday simple sewing projects
- The free arm convertible capability makes the machine more flexible to handle different projects
- It is a lightweight machine which makes it portable for different applications
- Even professionals in the sewing field can still enjoy the features the machine has to offer
- It has a carrying handle for easy movement of the machine to different places
- You can easily stitch the complex decorative stitches by using the twin needle feature
- It offers better performance as compared to many sewing machines in its class
- An experienced user would love a machine with more built-in stitch patterns
- Some of the accessories that come with the sewing machine are too fragile to handle the heavy projects
- It lacks the automatic thread cutter which seems as a standard feature for most sewing machines
- Some users complain about the bobbin not winding correctly at times
Who Needs the Brother LS2125i Sewing machine?
It is a great machine for any person looking to venture into the world of sewing as a beginner. The machine comes with everything that is easy to use. You can easily set it up and start working on various sewing projects. The machine has an impressive 10 built-in stitch patterns that should help any beginner to start learning about stitching from the basics. With this machine, you can practice on how to make clothes for your kids and making some minor repairs too. The machine comes with a 25-year limited warranty, so you should not be worried about the quality of the machine you are getting.
Yes, it is an affordable and great performance machine, but it only offers the basic sewing features. If you are a beginner, this should be the perfect machine for you to learn about the skill of sewing. The experts in the field might want to consider getting a different sewing machine. Given that it is lightweight, you can easily carry it to a tutorial class, especially if you are beginner without feeling that it is cumbersome.